The 2-Year-Old program offers children the following:
- Opportunities to play, social relationships, build developmental, and pre-academic skills.
- Enforce toileting routine, which has been started at home.
- Our half day program is from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 5 days per week
- Our full day program is from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., 5 days per week with flexible drop-off and pick-up times.
- Healthy morning and afternoon snacks, and lunch can be brought from home or bought from our on-site Food Services if desired.
- Nap/rest period for full day class.
Lunch program is provided for all students:
- Lunch period is from 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Can be brought from home or bought from the cafeteria using our MySchoolBucks program. (See link below)
- Lunch must be ordered by 9:00 a.m. daily using the online link below.